All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
This role is in Co. Meath part time either 3 days per week or 5 mornings.
Accounts Assistant / Part time.
Suit candidates living in Meath, Louth and North Dublin
Head of Finance
Purpose of the Post
To support the Head of Finance in performing accounting tasks to efficiently maintain reporting structures for monthly, and quarterly submissions, in compliance with relevant legislation.
Manage department processes to ensure best practice and develop a plan of continuous improvement.
Ensure best use of I.T. to increase efficiencies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly accounts to review stage and including Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Monthly analysis of actual to budget with relevant commentaries.
- Reconciliation of monthly Inter-Regional Accounts.
- Submission of quarterly Inter-Regional Trust accounts to Head Office.
- Preparation of monthly Cashflow statements and Forecasts.
- Manage payment process.
- Support the annual Budgeting process.
- Prepare and agree quarterly Inter-Regional recharges.
- Preparation of repayment schedules from Head Office.
- Liaison with Auditors to ensure audit is concluded efficiently.
- Work closely with external partners for Payroll and Accounts Payable.
- Work closely with Finance Administrator to ensure all tasks are covered.
- Other ad hoc tasks arising.
Essential: Qualified Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant. ACCA/CIMA/ACA
Essential: Three years post qualification experience in a similar role
Desirable: Experience in a progressive commercial environment.
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- High level of organisational skills
- High level of IT literacy (including Advanced Excel and Word)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Collaborative working style
- Energetic and highly motivated
This is PART-TIME job, The Client is flexible, either 3 days per week or 5 morning per week.
If you are interested in the above role, please register and upload your CV on www.recruitmentbureau.com or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/547.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.