All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client is seeking an Accounts Administrator for their Purchasing department on a full-time permanent basis. The Accounts Administrator will assist in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances.
- Print bank statements for all companies
- Complete daily cash report for Europe, Ireland and UK
- Process all payments on the various banking systems
- Post all payments and direct debits on system
- Post leasing invoices and ensure supplier account is cleared down
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts daily for UK, Ireland and Europe
- Post Fx deals for sterling accounts
- Calling banks and planning fx deals
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations for UK, Ireland and Holland for the Finance Department
- Generate End of Day Cash Flow report
- Management of Petty Cash transactions for UK, Ireland and Europe
Competencies to perform the role
- Competent in the use of technology with excellent IT skills, Excel and work are essential
- Ability to display high levels of numeracy and literacy ability
- An ability to gather, analyse and present financial information in a user-friendly manner
- Organisational skills having the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player with high expectations of self and others
- Able to work under pressure, on own initiative and constantly seek to improve
- Good communication skills to interact with other departments
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent financial acumen and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to establish and maintain a positive relationship with business stakeholders
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/151 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.