All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role : Accounts Administrator
Our client based in Co. Louth is looking for an Accounts Administrator in a permanent role.
- Responsible for all aspects of account administration, account queries and commercial support
- Interaction with external/internal parties including customers, auditors and External Bookkeepers
- Credit Control & Payments
- Monthly reports
- Customer profitability reports for sales team
- Act as the first point of contact for all customer queries
- Proactively manage any deviations to customer deliveries re. transport, stock issues etc
- Process orders and requests in line with company procedures
- Support Sales Team with sales administration tasks such as new line forms and supplier set
- Co-ordination with Supply Chain team on purchased product availability.
- Manage customer complaints to ensure satisfactory customer outcomes and root cause analysis.
- Management of Sage
The Ideal Candidate Will Have/be
- Min 3-4 years proven experience in a similar Accounts Receivable Role
- Sage experience essential
- The ability to work using own initiative and to complete tasks to a high degree of accuracy and quality while contributing to the overall team goals.
- Essential to have good working knowledge of MS Office systems
- Highly organised with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to apply judgement based on the situation
- Excellent Customer Service attitude
- Investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Problem solving ability.
- Strong team player
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/373 on www.recruitmentbureau.com or send your cv to email@example.com
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.