All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Drogheda, Co. Louth is seeking an Accounts Payable candidate for a 6 month Contract.
Candidates must be available immediately or within 1 week.
Principal Objective of Position:
The Accounts Payable specialist reports to the Accounts Payable Manager and is responsible for performing accounting and administrative tasks related to the processing
of accounts payable transactions & employee expenses.
- Accounts Payable
- Invoice indexing in Verify/Readsoft
- Processing of all invoices into SoftCo/SAP including intercompany transactions.
- Verification of invoices against Supplier contracts.
- Monitor and chase invoice approval and PO receipting
- Reconciliation of month-end statements from suppliers to SAP
- Complete payments runs in SAP
- Vendor master data verification and set up
- Fixed Assets
- Maintaining a detailed fixed asset register in SAP
- Accounting for repairs/maintenance/upgrades
- Assisting in the preparation of capex request forms for the Management Team
- Property Management
- Ensuring that all lease/rental payments for company operated service stations are correct and are made on time
- Property master data, outsourced to a third party, is accurately reflected in SAP.
- All AOT, property taxes and rates and similar property charges are verified and paid on time
- Support both the Finance Business Partner & Head of Finance
- Backup for updating system with pricing changes
- Calculation of rental accruals
- Overhead, mainly utilities accruals
- Interaction with external/internal parties including auditors, suppliers and DCC Group Compliance teams
- Perform role in line with all DCC Group HSE and other corporate policies
Education & Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounts payable role
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Part-qualified/accounting technician desirable
- Experience of SAP an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft products including Excel
- European/Scandinavian language speaker an advantage
- Good attention to detail, with an ability and willingness to work in the detail and take a hands on approach
- Proactively manage invoice workflow and take ownership in your area
- Positive, can-do attitude, displaying a high level of commitment & motivation
- Demonstrates a desire to grow and undertake additional responsibility
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Demonstrates articulate and professional communication style
- Demonstrates high levels of personal and professional standards
- Possesses strong financial acumen
- Ability to build strong business relationships at all levels
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/202 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.