All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Navan seeks an innovative and enthusiastic Accounts Payable/Accounts Administrator.
This position will perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy office environment and will be computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office.
1) Processing Invoices
2) Creditors reconciliations
3) Bank Reconciliations
4) Process EFT payments Monthly
5) Negotiating deals for utility bills with suppliers
6) Assist in Weekly & Monthly P & L’s
7) Bank Reconciliations
7) Bank Lodgements
8) Reception duties as required
1) Good aptitude for figures
2) Minimum of 2 years accounts experience
3) Experience in Sage accounts an advantage
4) Experience in word & excel is essential.
5) Excellent planning & organisational skills
6) Excellent communication skills
7) Distinct ability to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/201.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.