All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking an Accounts Administrator with Payroll on a contract basis for 3 to 6 months.
Job Title: Payroll Administrator & General Administrative Duties:
Duties will include. Finance Background
- High degree of Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills, specifically Advance Excel and experience with ERP system, preferably SAP
- Strong Organisational skills
- Experience processing large volume’s data, invoices, statements & payroll
- Creditor Reconciliation
- Experience responding to vendor queries and following up with vendors.
- Experience in a Large/Multinational company
Understand how your department impacts on the service users
Understand how neighbouring departments and functions must combine their efforts to achieve optimum services levels.
Act in a manner that is consistent with the organisation’s values and vision,
Treat all information and service users with confidentiality and discretion
Required/ Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
Leaving Certificate Examination or have passed an examination of equivalent standard
Have satisfactory relevant Accounts Administration which encompasses demonstrable equivalent skills.
IATI and advantage
Excellent MS Office Skills to include Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Excellent keyboard skills
Professional Knowledge / Experience to Date
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5.30pm & Friday, 9 am to 5pm Free Parking
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/464 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent