All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title Accountant based in Co. Louth
Purpose of Post
To support the Managing Director in performing accounting tasks to efficiently maintain reporting structures for monthly, and quarterly submissions, in compliance with relevant legislation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly accounts to review stage and including Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Monthly analysis of actual to budget with relevant commentaries.
- Reconciliation of monthly Inter-Regional Accounts.
- Submission of quarterly Inter-Regional Trust accounts to Hong Kong.
- Preparation of monthly Cashflow statements and Forecasts.
- Manage payment process.
- Support the annual Budgeting process.
- Liaison with Auditors to ensure audit is concluded efficiently.
- Payroll and Accounts Payable.
Qualifications Essential: Qualified Accountant
Experience Essential: Five years post qualification experience in a similar role
Desirable: Experience in a progressive commercial environment.
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- High level of organisational skills
- High level of IT literacy (including Advanced Excel and Word)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Collaborative working style
- Energetic and highly motivated
If you are interested in the above role, please register and upload your CV on www.recruitmentbureau.com or send your CV in Word to email@example.com quoting reference KR/619.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.